Tetra Wheatgerm Sticks are a complete food for feeding during autumn and winter.
- Specially formulated for cold weather feeding.
- Contains all nutrients vitamins and trace elements for a balanced healthy diet.
- Strengthens fish for the spring for a healthy start to the season.
- Softens quickly for easy eating.
- Rich in highly digestible wheatgerm.
- Low waste formula for clean clear water.
Feed 1-2 times a day only as much as the fish can eat within a few minutes. Do not feed your fish if they are inactive and remove any uneaten food.
Tetra recommend to switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks once the temperature falls below 10degrees C, return to your normal Tetra Pond food once the temperature warms again in the spring.